The Illinois Corn Growers Association is hosting district listening sessions to reach out to our membership and gather their ideas on what the next Farm Bill should look like.
If you’d like to participate in one of these sessions, register for the event that’s most convenient to you! We need your input to make this the most beneficial farm bill for Illinois corn farmers to date! A meal is provided at every meeting.
Call or email Lindsay Mitchell at 309-827-0912 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to RSVP.
- October 27 – IL Corn Office, Bloomington, IL 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- October 28 – Farm Credit Services, Mahomet, IL 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- October 29 – Sangamon County Farm Bureau, Springfield, IL 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- November 1 – National Corn to Ethanol Research Center, Edwardsville, IL 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- November 4 – Effingham County Extension Office, Effingham, IL 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- November 5 – Holiday Inn, Mt. Vernon, IL 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Week of November 8, we anticipate sessions in Rochelle, Princeton, Morris, and Galesburg, but those locations are not final yet.
Click here for more information on the Farm Bill and directions for each facility.
You won't want to miss this important feature on what's coming in the future of the American ethanol industry.Learn More
Illinois corn farmers were featured during February 2's Big Game, helping all of Illinois understand just how important corn is to Illinois and its economy.Learn More
Did you know that anything using a petroleum-based plastic could be replaced with a renewable bio-based plastic?Learn More