The Farm Journal Corn College “Classic” session provides practical, hands-on training to help corn growers advance their production skills, increase yields and improve their profitability. Corn College alumni ready to broaden their knowledge from previous years are encouraged to attend this session.
Led by Farm Journal Field Agronomists Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer, the event includes general instruction, breakout sessions in the field and an expo showcasing corn production tools.
Founded in 2008, the Corn College builds on the success of the Farm Journal Test Plot program, which has been helping farmers do a better job of growing corn for 19 years. It is a direct response to requests from farmers for more access to the vast corn production knowledge of the Farm Journal Field Agronomists.
The two-day session in the Corn College “Classic” offers:
- Hands-on Farm Journal agronomy classes with no sales pitch.
- Integrated classroom and field training to help corn growers quickly move their production skills to the next level
- Classes that help growers understand the Ken Ferrie’s Systems Approach to Crop Production
- Training that helps growers learn agronomic management techniques that raise yields and increase their dollar/acre return.
- Unprecedented access to Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer – in group settings, breakouts and with question/answer venues
This program WILL NOT offer CCA credits.
For a full agenda, click here.
Click here to register (no on-site registration will be accepted)
You won't want to miss this important feature on what's coming in the future of the American ethanol industry.Learn More
Illinois corn farmers were featured during February 2's Big Game, helping all of Illinois understand just how important corn is to Illinois and its economy.Learn More
Did you know that anything using a petroleum-based plastic could be replaced with a renewable bio-based plastic?Learn More