The dates and locations for the 2014 University of Illinois Corn & Soybean Classics are set for next January. The next series of meetings marks the 17th year of the Classics and will continue the program’s tradition of providing clientele with the most current and timely information related to crop production, marketing and pest management.
The dates and meeting locations for the 2014 Corn & Soybean Classics are:
- January 6 (Monday): Champaign I Hotel and Conference Center
- January 7 (Tuesday): Mt. Vernon Holiday Inn
- January 10 (Friday): Springfield Crowne Plaza
- January 13 (Monday): Peoria Par-A-Dice Hotel
- January 14 (Tuesday): Moline i wireless Center
- January 15 (Wednesday): Malta Kishwaukee College
Please mark your calendar and plan to attend at one of these locations. Additional information related to the program will be provided related in a future Bulletin article.
You won't want to miss this important feature on what's coming in the future of the American ethanol industry.Learn More
Illinois corn farmers were featured during February 2's Big Game, helping all of Illinois understand just how important corn is to Illinois and its economy.Learn More
Did you know that anything using a petroleum-based plastic could be replaced with a renewable bio-based plastic?Learn More