ADM will sponsor a Harvest 2014 conference on August 21 in Decatur at Progress City. Early bird registration ends on August 15 – this Friday – so you definitely need to look into this event now!
The conference features educational sessions on:
- Deere and Case IH Combine Clinic
- Propane and Diesel Supply and Cost Outlook
- Channels for Marketing Syngenta MIR 162 and Duracade Corn
- Avoiding the Palmer Amaranth Nightmare
- Market Outlook and Strategies
- Grain Conditioning, Drying, and Quality Monitoring
- Movement Toward 14.5% Corn Moisture Limit
- Preparing Grain Bins, Fans, and Dryers
- Special: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone) Demonstration
The sessions begin at 9 am with a trade show opening at 8 am. The conference ends by 4 pm.
Registration is $50 now and $75 after August 15 so you need to hurry!
Visit www.harvest-2014.com for more details and to register online.
You won't want to miss this important feature on what's coming in the future of the American ethanol industry.Learn More
The 2018 ICGA annual report highlights a myriad of positive action on behalf of corn farmers in Illinois. Check it out and let us know what else we should be working on!Learn More
A recent analysis by the U.S. Grains Council (USGC) shows non-beverage ethanol has been the fastest growing U.S. agricultural export over the past decade by a significant margin.Learn More