ADM will sponsor a Harvest 2014 conference on August 21 in Decatur at Progress City. Early bird registration ends on August 15 – this Friday – so you definitely need to look into this event now!
The conference features educational sessions on:
- Deere and Case IH Combine Clinic
- Propane and Diesel Supply and Cost Outlook
- Channels for Marketing Syngenta MIR 162 and Duracade Corn
- Avoiding the Palmer Amaranth Nightmare
- Market Outlook and Strategies
- Grain Conditioning, Drying, and Quality Monitoring
- Movement Toward 14.5% Corn Moisture Limit
- Preparing Grain Bins, Fans, and Dryers
- Special: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone) Demonstration
The sessions begin at 9 am with a trade show opening at 8 am. The conference ends by 4 pm.
Registration is $50 now and $75 after August 15 so you need to hurry!
Visit www.harvest-2014.com for more details and to register online.