DATES AND LOCATIONS FOR THE 2015 UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS CORN & SOYBEAN CLASSICS
Print This Article
The dates and locations for the 2015 University of Illinois Corn & Soybean Classics are set for next January.
The 2015 program, with a format emphasizing crop production, pest management, economics and the interactions among these topics, will begin at 8:30 a.m. and conclude around 3:30 p.m. Market updates will be provided throughout the day, and communication between speakers and participants is encouraged. Question-and-answer sessions are scheduled for both morning and afternoon. A noon lunch and a proceedings booklet with synopses of all presentations will be provided to each registrant.
The dates and meeting locations for the 2015 Corn & Soybean Classics are:
- Jan. 7 (Wed.) - Peoria (Par-A-Dice Hotel)
- Jan. 8 (Thur.) - Moline (iWireless Center)
- Jan. 9 (Fri.) - Malta (Kishwaukee College)
- Jan. 12 (Mon.) - Springfield (Crowne Plaza)
- Jan. 13 (Tues.) - Champaign (iHotel & Conference Center)
- Jan. 14 (Wed.) - Mt. Vernon (Holiday Inn)
Please mark your calendar and plan to attend at one of these locations.