Illinois Corn Growers Association is excited to invite you to our Farm Bill 2018 Member Input sessions. Mark your calendar for the location nearest your farm and stay tuned for additional details!
The sessions, held around the state, will offer farmers an opportunity to share their priorities, thoughts and concerns about upcoming farm bill negotiations. These thoughts will help the ICGA board develop policy recommendations as they engage and debate the next farm program.
Three of the sessions will be held cooperatively with ICGA and Illinois Beef Association, Illinois Farm Bureau, Illinois Pork Producers Association, and Illinois Soybean Association hosting. Meals will be provided at each of the ten listed events.
- Mon., November 7: Mt. Vernon, Holiday Inn Conference Center, 222 Potomac Blvd., 6:00 p.m. Register using this link.
- Tues., November 22: Normal, Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 201 Broadway Ave., 10:30 a.m. This will be in association with the WILL Radio Farm Assets Conference. Please note: An onsite registration fee rebate will be provided for farmer-attendees. To attend, click on this link.
- Tues., November 29: Sycamore, DeKalb County Farm Bureau, 1350 W. Prairie Dr., 9:30 a.m. Register to attend this session at this link.
The remaining sessions are as follows, with some details still to be determined. You can register for them all by clicking here.
- Wed., November 9: Morton, 360 Yield Center, 300 W Queenwood Rd, 7:30 a.m. Register by clicking here.
- Wed., November 9: Jacksonville, Burrus Seed Farms, 200 Capitol Way, 6:00 p.m. (hosted by ICGA, IPPA). Register by clicking here.
- Thurs., November 10: Tuscola, Douglas County Ag Center, 900 W. Washington St., 12:00 p.m. Register by clicking here.
- Mon., November 14: Monmouth, Monsanto Learning Center, 1799 80th St, 12:00 p.m. (hosted by ICGA, IPPA). Register by clicking here.
- Wed., December 7: Kankakee, time and location TBD. Register by clicking here.
- Thurs., December 8: Freeport, time and location TBD. Register by clicking here.
- Mon., December 12: Belleville, time and location TBD. Register by clicking here.
You won't want to miss this important feature on what's coming in the future of the American ethanol industry.Learn More
The 2018 ICGA annual report highlights a myriad of positive action on behalf of corn farmers in Illinois. Check it out and let us know what else we should be working on!Learn More
A recent analysis by the U.S. Grains Council (USGC) shows non-beverage ethanol has been the fastest growing U.S. agricultural export over the past decade by a significant margin.Learn More