If you are farming near Mt. Vernon, Morton, Jacksonville, or Tuscola, you’ll want to mark your calendar for the upcoming Farm Bill Member Input Sessions being held in your area the week of November 7.
Each session will feature a meal and an opportunity to weigh in on your personal farm program priorities, which will help the Illinois Corn Growers Association better advocate for you in the Farm Bill 2018 debate.
- Mon., November 7: Mt. Vernon, Holiday Inn Conference Center, 222 Potomac Blvd., 6:00 p.m. Register using this link. (hosted by IBA, ICGA, IFB, IPPA, ISA)
- Wed., November 9: Morton, 360 Yield Center, 300 W. Queenwood Rd., 7:30 a.m. Register using this link.
- Wed., November 9: Jacksonville, Burrus Seed Farms, 200 Capitol Way, 6:00 p.m. (hosted by ICGA, IPPA) Register using this link.
- Thurs., November 10: Tuscola, Douglas County Ag Center, 900 W. Washington St, 12:00 p.m. Register using this link.
But if you aren’t in one of these areas, there are other opportunities to participate as well. For these sessions, you have a bit more time to register.
- Mon., November 14: Monmouth, Monsanto Learning Center, 1799 80th St, 12:00 p.m.(hosted by ICGA, IPPA) Register using this link.
- Tues., November 22: Normal, Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 201 Broadway Ave., 10:30 a.m. This will be in association with the WILL Radio Farm Assets Conference. Please note: An onsite registration fee rebate will be provided for farmer-attendees. To attend, click on this link. (hosted by IBA, ICGA, IFB, IPPA, ISA)
- Tues., November 29: Sycamore, DeKalb County Farm Bureau, 1350 W. Prairie Dr., 9:30 a.m. Register to attend this session at this link. (hosted by IBA, ICGA, IFB, IPPA, ISA)
- Wed., December 7: Kankakee, time and location TBD
- Thurs., December 8: Freeport, time and location TBD
- Mon., December 12: Belleville, time and location TBD
You won't want to miss this important feature on what's coming in the future of the American ethanol industry.Learn More
The 2018 ICGA annual report highlights a myriad of positive action on behalf of corn farmers in Illinois. Check it out and let us know what else we should be working on!Learn More
A recent analysis by the U.S. Grains Council (USGC) shows non-beverage ethanol has been the fastest growing U.S. agricultural export over the past decade by a significant margin.Learn More