U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance (with support provided in part by the corn checkoff) is excited to announce the official launch of engAGe, a new mobile app. Through engAGe, users can stay abreast of current agricultural and food company news and easily share articles, infographics, images and videos on their social media channels with the quick click of a button. The app is designed to help farmers and ranchers easily find content to consider for use on their social channels.
The engAGe app provides multiple features for easy and accessible communications:
- News Feed: Members stay informed of current events and agriculture news through relevant articles in their newsfeed daily
- Notifications: Members receive notifications about important events and news stories in real-time
- Content: Members can share articles, infographics, images or videos about modern agriculture from engAGe with their social media followers
- Sharing: Members can share engAGe posts to their Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts with one push of a button
- Community: Members can submit content to engAGe-either personally, or on behalf of their organization-for other engAGe community members to share on social media
To download the app or get help using the app, visit http://www.fooddialogues.com/engage/