The dates and locations for the 2014 University of Illinois Corn & Soybean Classics are set for next January. Our next series of meetings marks the 17th year of the Classics and will continue the program’s tradition of providing our clientele with the most current and timely information related to crop production, marketing and pest management.
The dates and meeting locations for the 2014 Corn & Soybean Classics are:
- January 6 (Monday): Champaign I Hotel and Conference Center
- January 7 (Tuesday): Mt. Vernon Holiday Inn
- January 10 (Friday): Springfield Crowne Plaza
- January 13 (Monday): Peoria Par-A-Dice Hotel
- January 14 (Tuesday): Moline i wireless Center
- January 15 (Wednesday): Malta Kishwaukee College
Please mark your calendar and plan to join us at one of these locations. We will provide additional information related to the program in a future Bulletin article.